Ten years for the life of a restaurant is no easy feat, but this September 1-3, Maria Hines and staff will celebrate year number eleven at Tilth! Maria’s first restaurant is what brought her the James Beard Award Best Chef Northwest and even a nod on Frank Bruni’s New York Times list of the best new restaurants in the country. Evolving daily, Tilth continues to hold true to it’s roots of certified organic and supporter of local farmers.
For this year’s anniversary, guests are invited to partake in a celebration of summer with a specially designed 8-course tasting menu with wine pairings, including:
- Watermelon Salad, ricotta salata, red shiso, pepita
- Wild Sockeye Salmon, corn, summer squash, black garlic – Vegetarian features Roasted Abalone Mushroom
- Grass-fed Beef Striploin, alvarez farms potato, eggplant puree, greens
- Housemade Gnocchi, cherry tomato, squash blossom-walnut pesto, labneh
- Theo Chocolate Ganache Cake
The $125 Anniversary menu with wine pairings will be offered for three nights, September 1-3, in addition to the regular dinner menu. Reservations are recommended online or by calling 206.633.0801.