HIVE TO TABLE RECEPTION
September 29, 2017 | 5:30pm to 7:30pm
$55 per person
As September nears to an end, Salish Lodge & Spa is hosting a beautiful and tasty reception atop the Falls to celebrate honey month. Next Friday on September 29, they will be hosting its annual Hive to Table Reception where guests can enjoy everything Salish Honey.
Set atop the falls, guests will enjoy everything Salish Honey, including:
- Delectable bites featuring oysters, baron of beef with Salish Honey BBQ sauce, salmon, canapés, honey desserts, and more.
- Tastings of featured honey cocktails, our Pike Hive Five Hopped Honey Ale, and Salish Honey.
- Honey hand massage treatments and an exclusive look at how to make The Spa’s soothing honey scrub.
- Mingling with Daniel Sullivan, Salish’s Beekeeper.
- Auctioning of wood beehives made by Daniel Sullivan with proceeds going to the Snoqualmie Valley Beekeepers Association, a non-profit dedicated to honey bee education and preservation.
- Raffling of honey-themed gift basket.
- And more!
Buy Tickets – Hive to Table