The first person or team to correctly solve that day’s puzzle wins gift cards for some of the best foodie havens in town. However, unique to this particular hunt is that everyone is a winner, as Savor Seattle partners have created special freebies and discounts to be distributed to all food hunt participants that day only.
Additional details include:
- There is no cost to play. One puzzle/clue will be released per day for the entire month of February (dark on Sundays).
- Each day’s puzzle will vary in degree of difficulty and type, which could include: crosswords, word finds, logic games, and riddles.
- Prizes for each day will correlate to puzzle difficulty, with a minimum value of $25 and anywhere up to $200. Daily prizes add up to a total package of more than $1,000.
- In addition to winning a prize for solving a given puzzle, hunt winners will receive an entry into a drawing for the top prize – a unique culinary tour for two through Tom Douglasville. The drawing will be conducted live by Tom Douglas himself on the evening of Monday, March 5, 2012 during a special celebration for hunt winners.
- Teams are ok. In some instances, it may be advantageous. Participants are encouraged to review FAQ’s on Savor Seattle’s website, which might help in the hunt.
About Savor Seattle:
Savor Seattle offers original, guided culinary walking tours and dining events around Seattle that focus on tasting fresh, local, organic, sustainable and seasonal foods and beverages. Founded by Angela Shen in 2007, Savor Seattle offers: Pike Place Market Tours, Gourmet Downtown Seattle Tours, Chocolate Indulgence Tours, Hip on the Hill Tours, and evening Dine & Dash progressive dinners. Each event offers 15 plus tastings at multiple specialty food shops, artisans and neighborhood restaurants. Each event highlights the vibrant stories of the people and places that make Seattle one of the most distinctive culinary and cultural centers of the world. In June 2011, Savor Seattle launched its first adventure outside the Seattle metropolitan area: the Gourmet Kayaking Expedition in the San Juan Islands. For more information about Savor Seattle or to book an event, please visit www.savorseattle.com