Photo credit to Thomas Barwick
SEATTLE, WA – On Sunday, April 8, Tavolàta will open its doors in the daylight hours, as chef Brandon Kirksey creates an Italian inspired Easter brunch. Opened in January of 2007 by chef Ethan Stowell, Tavolàta is an urban Italian eatery located at 2323 Second Avenue in Seattle’s bustling Belltown neighborhood. Sublime house made pastas, simple Italian cuisine, and a 30-foot communal table (tavolàta) that runs down the center of the narrow room keeps the crowds coming back. Tavolàta offers a full bar and a selection of Northwest and Italian wines. Tavolàta serves dinner seven nights a week from 5pm to 11pm. A happy hour bar menu is offered from 5pm – 7pm every evening. Tavolàta has a small patio for seasonal dining.
– Scrambled Eggs with Guanciale, Mozzarella, Basil, Tomato $9
– Scrambled Eggs with Spicy Italian Sausage, Tomato, Spinach, Parmesan $9
– Scrambled Eggs with Artichoke, Peppers, Olives, Goat Cheese $9
– Frittata with Morels, Eggplant, Basil Pesto, Parmesan $9
– Poached Duck Eggs with Tomato, Rapini, Sabayon, Brioche $10
– Pork Ragu with Creamy Polenta, Fried Egg, Parmesan $12
– Spaghetti with Carbonara, Parmesan $12
– Grilled French Toast with Ricotta, Honey, Fried Egg $10
– Flatbread Panini with Prosciutto, Mozzarella, Basil, Aioli $9
– Lamb Burger with Goat Cheese, Pickled Onion, Tomato, Watercress, Aioli $12
– Grilled Beef Tenderloin with Balsamic Treviso, Fried Egg $18
A selection of sides and desserts will also be available.
Brunch will be served from 11am – 3pm. Reservations are recommended and can be made by calling 206.838.8008 or booking online at www.