- The IchiBan: Teriyaki glazed onions topped with a Field Roast Frankfurter garnished with a sprinkle of grated daikon and carrot, topped with shredded nori and a squiggle of a creamy dressing
- The Seattle Chili Dog: A grilled Field Roast Frankfurter topped with a vegetarian chili with Field Roast and a slather of creamy cream cheese
- The Bombay: Chana Dal curried Garbanzo beans with Mango chutney with a grilled Field Roast Frankfurter garnished with deep fried curried leaves and a splash of coconut cream
|The Seattle Chili Dog|
Personally, The Ichiban Frankfurter was my favorite. The toppings were interesting and full of flavor — the crunchy vegetables complemented the creamy dressing. In second place was the Field Burger, made with grains, fresh onions and garlic, and legumes for a high-quality patty.
- Rolling Roof/High Cheese Pizza near Section 109 on the Main Concourse
- Rolling Roof/High Cheese Pizza near Section 329 on the Upper Concourse
- Hit it Here Cafe
- Terrace Club in-seat service
Whether it’s eating, taking pictures, or cooking, Jenni Liu has always had a passion for food. Her days are spent in an office, her nights baking up a sugar storm for her online business (Jenni’s Sugar Shop). Find her here.