Photo Credit to Kevin P. Casey
Queen Anne – With simple, focused flavors and excellent execution, Feral creates innovative dishes for this month’s Feral Feasts dinner. The monthly pop-up featured at Grub is a chance to showcase new recipes and push boundaries using interesting combinations of flavors, ingredients, and influences from different cuisines.
This month’s feast will take place on Monday, January 21st and features inspiration from Spain and a variety of Asian influences.
Dinner is $30 per person and seating begins at 5pm. Buy tickets online at bpt.me/315064 Email FeralSeattle@gmail.com for other inquires.
- Warm Potato Salad, Miso Cured Mackerel, Wilted Kale, Roasted Grapes
- Morcilla Ravioli, Espellette Infused Chicken Broth, Pickled Ginger, Cilantro
- Smoked Pork Shoulder, Cinnamon Scented White Beans, Arugula, Walnuts, Apples & Persimmons, Arugula Pistou
- Seared Rock Fish Fillet; Sea Broth, Pickled Carrots, Miso Braised Lobac, Bok Choy, Dashi Puffed Rice, Chives
- Churros Con Chocolate, Citrus Marmalade, Cardamom Creme Anglaise
- Cheese Plate; A small sampling of cheese with accompaniments
*Menu is subject to change
7 Boston St.
Seattle, WA 98109