Seattle, Wash — Drive where you want, when you want, and who you want. With the growing demand for SideCar rides in Seattle, there has been a need to hire more rockstar drivers to take people to their destination.
How it Works:
Drivers can log on and drive whenever they want for as long as they want, so those in the tech or service industry, as well as consultants/freelancers make great SideCar drivers because of their flexible work schedules. There is no minimum requirement for driving, drivers earn what they want, when they want.
How much car you earn:
There is no concrete data on earnings since it all depends on when (day of week x time of day) drivers are online and how many rides they accept, but I can say most of our Seattle drivers are earning about $15-18 an hour during the week and anywhere from $20-25 during the high volume weekend times. These numbers will continue to go up as ridership does which is pretty awesome as well.
How to Apply:
Fill out the form here, we’ll send you a text with a password and a link to the SideCar Driver app for your iPhone or Android.
Basic Requirements include:
- An iOS or Android smartphone
- A drivers licence
- A pristine driving record
- A clean criminal record – aka will pass a background check with flying colors
- 4-door car, yeah 2000 or newer and in good condition (am willing to discuss really awesome 2-door cars – we just brought on a couple people who drive Tesla and BMW sports cars)
- Great, outgoing personality