John Howie Restaurants has teamed up with Veuve Clicquot for “Champagne and Charade,” an evening with champagne, truffled popcorn and a viewing of the classic movie, Charade. The first night sold out fast so a second night has been added! Tickets are going fast!
Chef John Howie has teamed up with Veuve Clicquot for its National Airstream Tour Stop at the Shops at the Bravern in Bellevue, WA!
Watch the classic film Charade starring Cary Grant and Audrey Hepburn while you drink Veuve Clicquot and eat truffled popcorn.
Tickets are limited and are $40 each. 100% of your ticket purchase will go to the French Immersion School in Bellevue.*
What does your $40 get you?
– Entry to this exclusive event
– A glass of Veuve Clicquot
– Delicious Truffled Popcorn
– Viewing of the movie Charade
– Each ticket also serves as a raffle ticket for our grand prize package including a 1.5 liter (Magnum) of Veuve Clicqout, a $50 gift certificate to Seastar Restaurant and a $50 gift certificate to John Howie Steak!
– A tax deductible donation to FISW
– Fun giveaways throughout the night
**Additional glasses and bottles of Champagne will be made available for purchase at amazing value prices.
Saturday, May 18, 2013
6:30PM (movie starts at 7:30PM)
The shops at the Bravern, Bellevue, WA. Rain or shine, event is tented.
FOR MORE INFORMATION AND TICKETS:
*The French Immersion School of Washington is a non-profit, bilingual preschool and elementary school in Bellevue. Founded in 1999, children are taught a comprehensive and challenging curriculum (75% French, 25% English) that prepares them to be critical thinkers, curious about their world and excited about learning. FISW believes that children who develop their intellect and character in a multicultural environment learn respect and appreciation for cultural differences, and are better prepared for their future in a global environment. Find out more at www.fisw.org