PHOTO CREDIT TO GLASS DISTILLERY
The event will kick-off the holiday season with exclusive gift sets, holiday accessories, cocktail dresses, crafted vodka and an abundance of delicious bites from local food trucks. Join Salish Lodge & Spa, Fashion Bar, and Glass Distillery at the Glass Distillery headquarters—1712 1st Ave S, Seattle, Wash. on Thursday, November 21 from 7-9 p.m. This year’s Holiday Stock-Up Pop-Up features the following offers and activities:
- Purchase an exclusive gift set for a loved one, complete with Salish Honey-Flavored Vodka, two tasting glasses, a jar of Salish Honey and the perfect holiday cocktail ring by Fashion Bar.
- Taste a selection of unique Glass vodkas, with bottles available for purchase.
- Bottle your own vodka—this unique opportunity is available while supplies last (cost associated) so come early.
- Browse the Salish Lodge & Spa pop-up store with a signature collection of food items available for purchase. Find the perfect treats for the foodie in your life like the one-of-a-kind Salish Honey Ale Jam and Honey Caramel Corn.
- See the latest holiday trends with looks from Fashion Bar, featuring everything you need for your holiday cocktail parties. Get a first look at cocktail dresses and party wear, jewelry, handbags and more.
- Embrace the extraordinary opportunity to browse three mobile fashion boutiques, including Fashion Bar,J Project and Closet Space.
- Several favorite local food trucks will be on-site, providing ideal opportunities for delicious bites—including local favorites Seattle Biscuit Company and Now Make Me a Sandwich.