It has been a long nine months without Seattle’s famous oyster happy hour and delicious seafood from Elliott’s Oyster House and Café 56. The restaurants temporarily closed during the City of Seattle’s seawall construction project, but good news for everyone. It’s back open. The official public opening was on July 1st, 2015.
New Seafood Menu to Enjoy:
- Geoduck Tartare: shaved clam, lime marinade, radish salad.
- Smoked Black Cod Pate: Pommery mustard, pickled fennel and onion, cornichon, tomato, crusty bread
- King Crab Salad: Dutch Harbor crab, heirloom tomato, Ozette Potato, avocado, lemon, basil, olive, almond-caper pesto.
- Cured Yellowfin Tuna: Salami cured tuna, Arugula-fennel salad, parmesan cheese.
- Grilled King Salmon: Root vegetables, wild mushrooms, pumpkin seed pesto.
- Spicy Crab: Grilled local Dungeness crab, seared vegetables, jasmine rice cake.
- Geoduck Gnocchi: Clam, wild mushroom, squash, country ham, brown butter.
Along with a delicious new menu and the famous progressive oyster happy hour, diners can also look forward to enjoying Elliott’s signature crab service.
Summer at the Waterfront
With warmer temperatures, alfresco dining returns to Elliott’s beloved deck– still one of the best spots for happy hour cocktails, slurping oysters and outdoor dining in Seattle. Summer also means the return of Café 56 Ice Cream, served right on the waterfront at the café’s walk-up bar. Flavors include Chocolate, Vanilla, Strawberry, Rainbow Sherbet, Cookies and Cream, Mint Chocolate Chip, Mocha Almond Fudge, Huckleberry and Bubblegum.
Oyster New Year
ONY will return to Elliott’s on November 14 2015. Tickets go on sale June 30, 2015. Please visit: http://www.elliottsoysterhouse.com/ony for more information. All proceeds from ONY benefit the Puget Sound Restoration Fund (PSRF), a non-profit organization dedicated to restoring the Sound’s water quality and native marine species and their habitats.