Chef Jason Wilson is returning to something he does best – a tasting menu.
The unique tasting menu includes highly curated, limited ingredients and will only be available at Miller’s Guild’s Chef Counter, fronting the restaurant’s custom-built Infierno grill. The tasting menu’s will only be available Thursday-Saturday nights, Chef Jason Wilson will limit to 10 reservations per day, creating a special dining experience, prepared by the James Beard Award-winning chef himself.
The specialty menu is crafted in the same vein as Miller’s Guild’s wood-fired craft cooking, but with a slightly different touch from the chef himself, focused on the versatility of cooking with live fire. The menu draws inspiration from local farmers and foragers for seasonal inspiration.
The six-course menu is available for $88 per person, optional wine pairings also available. Guests are encouraged to make reservations for one of the 10 seats per night, Thursday-Saturday.
Chef’s Counter Menu:
- Smoked Potato Parmesan, lemon, Asparagus soup & Ham
- Turnips, cured salmon, Olives & Orange
- Carrots, Cumin, Red Curry, Pinenuts & Mint Chile Buttermilk
- Crushed Beet, Dry Aged Lamb Tartar, Pistachios, Wood Sorrel
- Ember Roasted Ramps & Spring onions, Alaskan Halibut, roasted garlic nettle pistou
- Fava & Haricot Fresh Beans, Corona’s, Dry Aged Striploin, syrah Bone Marrow Butter & Trumpet Puree
- Strawberry Shortcake, olive oil, Basil, Mint
The menu will change every few weeks and is only available at the Chef’s Counter, not on the regular dining room.
Miller’s Guild, located in: Hotel Max
Address: 612 Stewart St, Seattle, WA 98101
Phone: (206) 443-3663