Chef Jason Wilson is returning to something he does best – a tasting menu.
The unique tasting menu includes highly curated, limited ingredients and will only be available at Miller’s Guild’s Chef Counter, fronting the restaurant’s custom-built Infierno grill. The tasting menu’s will only be available Thursday-Saturday nights, Chef Jason Wilson will limit to 10 reservations per day, creating a special dining experience, prepared by the James Beard Award-winning chef himself.
The specialty menu is crafted in the same vein as Miller’s Guild’s wood-fired craft cooking, but with a slightly different touch from the chef himself, focused on the versatility of cooking with live fire. The menu draws inspiration from local farmers and foragers for seasonal inspiration.
The six-course menu is available for $88 per person, optional wine pairings also available. Guests are encouraged to make reservations for one of the 10 seats per night, Thursday-Saturday.
Chef’s Counter Menu:
- Smoked Potato Parmesan, lemon, Asparagus soup & Ham
- Turnips, cured salmon, Olives & Orange
- Carrots, Cumin, Red Curry, Pinenuts & Mint Chile Buttermilk
- Crushed Beet, Dry Aged Lamb Tartar, Pistachios, Wood Sorrel
- Ember Roasted Ramps & Spring onions, Alaskan Halibut, roasted garlic nettle pistou
- Fava & Haricot Fresh Beans, Corona’s, Dry Aged Striploin, syrah Bone Marrow Butter & Trumpet Puree
- Strawberry Shortcake, olive oil, Basil, Mint
The menu will change every few weeks and is only available at the Chef’s Counter, not on the regular dining room.