Held the last Wednesday of every month, the new series of theme events at Four Seasons Hotel Seattle takes place in the Private Dining Rooms at Goldfinch Tavern and feature fresh Pacific Northwest cuisine or beverages.
From a cheese dinner to one focusing on local spirits, these intimate dinners of up to 14 people bring guests closer to the food of the region through the eyes of Chef Joe Ritchie and his team. The menu is revealed the night of the event.
- January: Crab Feast
- February: Cocktails & Canapés: French 75
- March: Burgers & Brews
- April: Food Photography Class
- May: Cocktails & Canapés
- June: in lieu of event, celebrating our one-year birthday on June 15 with special offers in Goldfinch Tavern
- July: Boozy Ice Cream Social
- August: Cocktails & Canapés
- September: Ethan Stowell vs Joe Ritchie Showdown
- October: Fall Comfort Food Feast
- November: Oyster Picnic at Golden Gardens
- December: Winter Wine Down