Chef Maximillian Petty’s 24-seater restaurant in Upper Queen Anne is extremely delightful and full of surprises. The menu is seasonal, avant garde, New American cuisine.
The dinner series continues once a month through September, offering guests unique, themed dinners that are exciting and creative. Chef Maximillian recently showcased a beautiful menu paired with Martedi Wines that blew us away. The presentation, textures, and seasoning of each dish were on point. One of our favorite dishes of the night was the charred octopus. It was perfectly cooked, tender, and rich in flavor with the nasturtium, mustard seed, smoked maple, and red onion sauce.
- AMUSE: CHICKEN LIVER PIROUETTE, WHITE CHOCOLATE ASH, POACHED APPLE, FINE HERBS
- COURSE 1: SMOKY PANZANELLA, KUMATO, DUCK BLOOD CROUTON, BASIL, CUCUMBER, CHILI – 2014 anna mary riesling
- COURSE 2: SEA URCHIN ARANCINI, CURED LEMON SNOW, MARIGOLD MAYO, MASCARPONE – 2015 pinot grigio
- COURSE 3: CHARRED OCTOPUS, NASTURTIUM, MUSTARD SEED, SMOKED MAPLE, RED ONION – 2012 cabernet franc
- COURSE 4: BUTTER POACHED LAMB RACK, GOLDEN CHANTERELLE PANNA COTTA, SHERRY DEMI GLACE – 2009 cabernet sauvignon
- COURSE 5: ARGAN OIL ICE CREAM SUNDAE, SAFFRON CARAMEL, DARK CHOCOLATE, RED SHISO
Wednesday/Thursday, August 17 and August 18
- Sturgeon caviar fermented new potato/cured lemon/chamomile/living pea
- Cultured buttermilk golden radish/red shrimp/white corn/smoked onion peel
- Foie gras beetroot/nocino/filbert/
- Curry lemon verbena/preserved lime/opal basil
- $180 per person, excluding additional beverage pairing
- Call for availability