Metropolitan Grill, an award-winning steakhouse is finally reopening its doors on Monday, August 14th, 2017 for dinner service beginning at 4:30 pm after a summer of renovations that started mid-June. The team has worked months to enhance the visual experience and operations with improved lighting, carpeting, woodwork, and kitchen updates.
The moment you step inside Metropolitan Grill, you will know you have entered a classic steakhouse. Rich in tradition, The Met is housed inside the historic Marion Building, which dates to 1903.
Things to know:
- Prime Beef. This includes: Filet mignon, New York peppercorn steak, Delmonico, porterhouse and Chateaubriand carved tableside.
- Corporate Chef Eric Hellner hand-selects each cut of Prime Double R Ranch beef from Washington State and American Wagyu from Idaho.
- Steaks are then seared over the high heat of imported mesquite charcoal, ensuring the most tender, juicy flavor.
- Martinis are their specialty, and the Smoky Met—champion of Seattle’s Annual Martini Classic—is a favorite.
- The Met’s cellar has received national recognition, including the Wine Spectator “Best of Award of Excellence.”
We’ve loved the service and professionalism at The Met and greatly looking forward to the new launch.