Alright, all you food lovers, we have something exciting to share with all of you. Upstream is so excited to announce, Sound Bites, our food & beverage experience curated by Chef Joshua Henderson of Westward, Quality Athletics, Great State Burger and Saint Helens, among other Seattle staples. Chef Henderson will be bringing together the Pacific Northwest’s top chefs in the Sound Lot, Upstream’s main stage experience, to serve up robust food and beverage offerings. So far, the lineup of notable chefs includes:
- Brendan McGill – Hitchcock (Bainbridge Island)
- Jay Blackinton – Hogstone Wood Oven (Orcas Island)
- Jeffery Vance – No Anchor (Seattle)
- Melissa Miranda – Musang Pop-up (Seattle)
- Irbille Donia – Lahi Pop-up (Seattle)
- Zachary and Seth Placleb – Brothers & Co. (Seattle)
- Cam Haim – Ma’ono (Seattle)
- Matt Lewis – Where Ya at Matt (Seattle)
- Mitch Mayers – Sawyer (Seattle)
- Chef Joshua Henderson – Poulet Galore Pop-up (Seattle)
Attendees can expect festival staples like carne asada tacos, double cheeseburgers and fat slices of pizza, as well as a selection of more creative items that showcase each of the chef’s unique food and drink backgrounds throughout the weekend. The nationally known and locally treasured Hama Hama Company will be shucking fresh oysters for the crowd and Chef Henderson’s iconic cheeseburgers will be vended hawker style.
Sound Bites will be open during Sound Lot hours:
- Friday, June 1: 5-10 p.m.
- Saturday, June 2 & Sunday, June 3: 4-10 p.m.
For more information visit: https://www.upstreammusicfest.com/2018-Info/Food-Beverage.aspx