From a Champagne Gala and Star Wars specials to Christmas and New Year’s Eve special menus and parties (including a Roaring 20s celebration and a Sir Mix A Lot performance!), there’s a lot going on this year at The Bellevue Collection.
On top of that, there’s more than 50 restaurants at The Bellevue Collection making holiday shopping and celebrations that much butter. It has small eateries perfect for a snack while picking up gifts like Baguette Epicerie, Beecher’s Handmade Cheese & Caffé Vita and the newly reopened Nordstrom Marketplace Café, to more robust sit-down options like Ascend Steak and Sushi, The Lakehouse or Pearl Seafood & Oyster Bar.
- Holiday Cookie Decorating Party – Dec. 22 from 1 – 3 p.m.
- Join Ruth’s Chris Steak House for a cookie decorating event paired with a three-course meal, including your choice of a starter, 6 oz. filet and shrimp and a personal side. Children’s menu also available. $55 per adult and child, $15 per additional child plus tax and gratuity. Space is limited
- 12th Annual Champagne Gala – Dec. 4 starting at 6 p.m.
- Join Daniel’s Broiler, one of America’s greatest steak houses, for a champagne gala to celebrate its 12th birthday at The Bellevue Collection. Enjoy steak, chicken or veal complemented by an extensive, award-winning wine list. Admission $175 (plus tax and service)
- Christmas Day – Dec. 25 from 4 p.m. – 2 a.m.
- Enjoy traditional Irish fare such as a tender beef brisket, mashed potatoes and house made soda bread
- Christmas Dinner – Dec. 25
- Optional prix fixe five-course dinner served family style
- New Year’s Eve – Dec. 31
- Party like it’s the roaring 20’s at Ascend Steak and Sushi’s second annual New Year’s Eve Soiree. The party will feature a casino lounge, flapper dancers, a speakeasy and performances from DJ Charma and Sir Mix A Lot
- Cinemark Reserve Dine-In 21+
- “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” Specials – Dec. 6
- Themed food specials such as the Rebel Wings, Red 5 Burger and Bowcaster Bolts- spicy chicken bites
- Specialty cocktails starting at $9:
- Jet Juice made with Aviation Gin, Peach Schnapps, Apple Pucker, grenadine and fresh lemon
- The Outer Rim made with Tito’s Vodka, Blue Curacao, margarita mix, Peach Schnapps, Apple Pucker topped with Sprite
- Galaxtea made with Jameson Irish Whiskey, Triple Sec, Blue Curacao, grenadine, cranberry juice and fresh orange
- Kid’s menu for Snowflake Lane
- $10 special including Beecher’s mac and cheese, fried chicken or shrimp and fries; all meals come with a drink
- Newly added menu items such as the braised pork shank and rosemary, lemon-balsamic marinated bavet
- Holiday Cupcakes
- Enjoy specially designed holiday cupcakes all December long
- Christmas Eve Dinner – Dec. 24
- Full menu and specials available
- New Year’s Eve – Dec. 31
- Dinner starts at 4 p.m. and a party in the lounge with a champagne toast will follow