Forum Social House, the 20,000 square-foot space at Lincoln Square North, will feature Topgolf, Par1 mini golf, elevated bites and cocktails, and an immersive private event room
Seattle-area residents should practice their golf swings as the much-anticipated Forum Social House will officially open its doors on Friday, Dec. 20. Located at 700 Bellevue Way, Suite 700 – across from Cinemark Theater in Lincoln Square North – the new entertainment venue will offer guests everything from a Topgolf Swing Suite® and innovative miniature golf course to a restaurant and lounge and private event space, making it the perfect spot for friends looking for a night out, families looking for a weekend activity, travelers looking to socialize and everything in between.
“Our partners, who are all industry veterans, spent a lot of time considering all avenues to create something outside the box of normalcy for the residents of Bellevue and beyond,” said Raj Tubati, general manager of Forum Social House. “From miniature golf to interactive gaming, top-tier sound and lighting mixed with dancing and viewing parties, we made a one-of-a-kind experience we hope will keep our customers coming back for more.”
Here are the top reasons to visit the 20,000 square-foot Forum Social House:
- Topgolf Swing Suite will boast three full-swing golf simulator bays, the same simulators used by PGA Tour pros like Tiger Woods and Jordan Spieth for off-course practice, featuring more than 80 Topgolf games like TopContender and TopPressure along with non-golf games like Carnival Classic, Hockey Shots and the fan-favorite, Zombie Dodgeball. Food and beverage service, HDTVs and comfortable lounge seating will be offered with each reservation. The multitude of uses makes the simulators a great fit for all ages and skillsets. To book, click here.
- Par1 miniature golf will feature two nine-hole golf courses creatively rendered and executed, transcending beyond traditional windmill and clown courses most mini golf courses are known for. Emoji Plinko and Unicorn Polo are just some of the unique themed holes packaged inside the entertainment space. Par1 is great for all ages and skill levels.
- Two bars will offer new-age twists on classic cocktails including the Paper Plane and Last Word, as well as some new creations such as the Hendricks Smash featuring truffle oil and the Forum Citrus Drop, a blend of tequila and blood orange. Forum will also offer an expansive beer and wine list cultivated to highlight the Pacific Northwest region as well as worldwide favorites, making Forum Social House the perfect setting for an after-work drink or night on the town.
- Premium-casual restaurant will be dedicated to delivering a menu consistent with its philosophy of sustainability and environmentally conscious food options, including mouth-watering entrees and distinct appetizers. The food will be complemented by the libations served at the venue’s bars. The menu will include Korean-style BBQ glazed chicken wings, red chimichurri beef skewers, flatbreads, bistro steak, burgers, crispy Brussels sprouts, lemon drop cheesecake, chocolate lava cake and more! To view the full menu, click here.
- The Clubhouse private room ideal for private events, team gatherings or work events, will feature city views, plush seating, tasteful décor and country club finishes pulling guests’ attention throughout the space as they experience it. Tray-passed food items or complete buffet packages will be available with event planners on hand to ensure an enjoyable and smooth experience. Reservations and booking will be available for social gatherings, kids’ parties, special occasions, team building events, corporate meetings and more. To inquire or book a spot, click here.
- The Rockwell Lounge, located between the two golf concepts, will come to life on the weekends as local- and nationally-recognized DJs and celebrity hosts will help transform the space into a high energy nightlife atmosphere complemented by a state-of-the-art sound system, endless dancing and personal servers pouring drinks right at the table.
Forum Social House will be open Monday – Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 12 p.m., Friday from 11:30 a.m. – 2 a.m., Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 a.m. and Sunday from 11 a.m. – 10 p.m.
About Forum Social House
Locally owned and operated, Forum Social House’s partners invested their over 20 years of restaurant, entertainment and nightlife experience to create a place for guests to eat, drink, swing, putt, dance, socialize and have fun. Forum Social House has an eclectic variety of food and beverage offerings and a multitude of activities ranging from the rapidly growing Topgolf Swing Suite, Par 1 – a unique and innovative 18 hole miniature golf course, and Rockwell Sound Lounge bringing an immersive multisensory meeting space and vibrant nightlife on the weekends. A progressive American chef-cultivated menu and extensive cocktail options providing modern renditions of traditional favorites to round out the experience for locals and travelers alike. For more information visit, forumsocialhouse.com or follow onFacebook and Instagram.