Guests can ring in the new decade at Central Smoke Bar & Smokery with their eight-course Viet-CajunNew Year’s Eve Dinner on Tuesday, December 31. Central Smoke Chef David Mouche has collaborated with Chef/Owners Eric and Sophie Banh on an exciting Viet-Cajun menu exploring a crossover of cooking techniques and flavors from Southern Louisiana and Vietnam that excite with every bite!
- Whole Alligator – smoked in a bacon lattice
- Boiled Crawfish – wok tossed with Viet-Cajun butter sauce
- Seafood Gumbo – shrimp, andouille sausage, nuoc cham, spicy pollack roe
- Braised Collard Greens – smoked pork shank and onions
- Broad Bean Succotash – corn, okra, and peppers
- Cajun Pickled Green Beans – Mama Lil’s hot peppers
- Sweet Cornbread – honey butter
- King Cake
Add a bottle of Champagne or Brut Rose before the event and take 30% off (reserve at 206-328-7090). Special Voodoo cocktail menu available night of the dinner.
Two seatings are available and reservations are required. 5:30 p.m. seating is $68 (tax included) gratuity accepted at the dinner. 7:45 p.m. is $78 (tax included), gratuity accepted at the dinner. Tickets must be purchased in advance online. Central Smoke is located at 1305 E Jefferson Street.