Bellevue’s newest restaurant and entertainment destination, Dave & Buster’s, is officially opening its doors to the public on Monday, August 30th at the Wilburton Village Center.
At Dave & Buster’s, diners will be met with a brand-new chef-crafted food menu with 23 new food items and innovative drinks. With every dish made from fresh ingredients, the extensive menu offers delicious flavorful dishes and options for diners to customize based on their tastes and lifestyle needs. Guests can choose from a variety of flavorful appetizers, entrees, and desserts including:
- Garlic Parmesan Truffle Fries – Served with pesto aioli and 7-spice aioli
- Fresh Burrata Mozzarella Bruschetta – Fresh tomatoes, balsamic glaze, arugula, toasted Ciabatta
- IPA Fish and Chips – Lagunitas IPA tempura-battered cod, tartar sauce, crispy fries
- Voodoo Pasta – Pasta in creamy cajun sauce and siracha, served with crispy chicken, cremini mushrooms, red onions, and sweet gypsy peppers
- Big Daddy Chocolate Cake – Warm, gooey chocolate cake served with vanilla ice cream topped with chocolate and raspberry topping
Paired perfectly with the dining options, Dave & Buster’s innovative drink menu consists of an array of hand-crafted cocktails, made with fresh, fruit juices from Simply®. Pick from any of our new and exciting drinks including Dangerous Waters Island Punch and Strawberry Watermelon Margarita, made with strawberry puree ice cubes.
Dave & Buster’s also offers Happy Hour (Monday through Friday from 4-7pm) and Late-Night Happy Hour (Sunday through Thursday from 10pm to close), where diners can enjoy half-priced cocktails, $1 off 22 oz. drafts and glasses of wine, and $3 off bottles of wine.
In addition to their robust menu, the restaurant and entertainment space has the latest and greatest arcade games and a state-of-the-art D&B Sports Bar featuring the 40-foot “WOW” Wall of high-definition screens for an unparalleled stadium-like viewing experience, providing an immersive experience for guests of all ages.