What better way to spend Super Bowl XLVI than at Seattle’s top bars! With Super Bowl just around the corner and we want to make sure you have the best experience possible. That’s why we put this year’s top 10 list of Seattle’s favorite places to watch the game plus a few others.
1) RockSport Bar & Grill – One of our busiest days of the week… and the hottest ticket in west seattle to watch the game. Prizes, and tons of drink specials! With 23 screens, this place is a hot pick for any Seattleite looking to watch a good game.
2) Spitfire – “Joe Jeannot & JB’s Super Bowl Party”, Joe Jeannot & JB combine forces to bring you the ultimate Super Bowl Experience. Celebrate in style and to the utmost as the Back Room of SPITFIRE is transformed into a spectacular viewing pleasure dome. With 22 LCD TV’s and two large-screen projectors, “Spitfire attracts ardent sports fans every day of the week.” Get tickets, here.
3) Rock Bottom – Don’t forget in February to come join us at the Rock Bottom Orchards for Superbowl fun. We will have the game, the sound, and of course, GIVE AWAYS!!! What better way to spend the biggest football game of the year than at your favorite watering hole, Rock Bottom at the Orchards. We will be having Rockin’ good time, and we promise – no wardwrobe malfunctions! Come drink some refreshing food, eat some savory appetizers and entrees, and cheer for your favorite team! We’ll be waiting for you!
4) Buckleys in Queen Anne – Get ready for a packed house with a great sports bar and amazing food. The neighborhood restaurant and pub is located in the historic Duke apartment building with a turn-of-the-20th-century architecture and a classic pub setting – perfect for a refreshing ale, compelling conversation, and a comfortable place to watch your favorite sports, all in a smoke-free environment. BUCKLEY’S meets the needs of local business people and neighbors by providing wonderful food and fast and friendly service.
5) Jillians – 24,000-square-foot, two floor complex houses and a wide variety of entertainment (pool, video games, darts, karaoke, dancing, and ping pong). Sports fans especially relish the 27 TVs (nine of them are 60-inchers), which make Jillian’s a fun spot to catch the game with friends. In addition, two restaurants and a fifty-foot bar ensure that you’re bound to find something to suit your appetite, even if it’s just a burger and a beer.
6) Belltown Pub – Join Belltown Pub with an all night Happy Hour and a free $5 Belltown Pub gift card to a future visit. If you’re interested in hosting your own party, grab a special pre-order hot wings. Super Bowl Sunday = Hot Wings! Call the store (206) 448-6210 or email email@example.com for any questions and reservations. All orders come with extra sauce, dressing of choice, celery sticks and re-heat instructions.
7) Fox Sports Grill – This upscale sports bar is a perfect fit for any sports fan. Flat-screen plasma TVs are scattered throughout the spacious bar area, affording unobstructed views of the game from almost every seat. Pull up a chair and get ready for an exciting Super Bowl!
8) Sport Restaurant & Bar – A northwest sports bar and restaurant located in Seattle offers guests an exciting atmosphere of surrounded HD TV’s. There will be some great specials for the evening. Chef John Howie who owns Sport Restaurant among other local favorites such as Seastar Restaurant & Raw bar and John Howie Steak has recently been invited to the Taste of the NFL “Party with a Purpose” on the eve of Super Bowl XLVI in Indianapolis. He will represent the Northwest and the Seattle Seahawks for the eighth consecutive year at the Taste of the NFL.
9) Auto Battery – Sports bar on Seattle’s Capitol Hill featuring eight beers on draft, full bar, shuffleboard, billiards, foosball, and a great outdoor patio. Get here early as space will cover up fast.
10) Cinebarre in Mountlake Terrace – The 21-plus movie theater north of Seattle is showing the big game on the big screen. Admission is free, so you’ll have more cash for beer, cocktails, snacks and food. The doors open at 3PM.
Some other local favorites
Pink Door – The Pink Door is hosting “Superbelle Sunday” for those who want to avoid the Super Bowl. No football here, just aerialists performing high above on the trapeze, tarot readings, on-site manicurist, chick flicks, a jewelry show, board games, and charming male waiters.
If we missed your restaurant or lounge and you’d like to have it added, please use the comment box below with the name of your business.