Here are the summer specials:
- Grilled Salmon in an apple-pear marinade, served with rice noodle or steamed rice and side salad ($10.95).
- Black sesame spicy noodle salad- wide egg noodles tossed with toasted black sesame, bean sprouts, cabbage, carrots, and cucumber in sriracha soy vinaigrette, served cold ($6.75).3) Spicy mint and lemongrass chicken Banh Mi- French baguette, satay spicy lemon grass chicken, lettuce, mint leaves, pickled onions, and jalapeno ($4.75)
- Honey Iced Tea ($2.95)
Diners can also enjoy lighter fare of:
- Grilled Lemongrass Chicken Salad
- Tofu salad – stir–fried tofu on a bed of lettuce with tomatoes and cucumber.
- About 1-15 kinds of bun (Rice Noodle Dishes) served with fresh leaf lettuce, herbs, bean sprouts, cucumbers, carrots,daikon, peanuts and Nuoc Mam. Varieties include pork, shrimp, pineapple and grilled shrimp, tofu, chicken and beef.
- Fresh spring rolls with shrimp, pork chicken or tofu.