Bell + Whete European Kitchen + Lounge announces the launch of its new beer club, Stein Society, on Wednesday, July 22!
After nearly one year in business and a large following of beer lovers who come to Bell + Whete for their 60+ local and international beers on tap and hard to find bottled beers; Bell + Whete wanted to create a way for local beer fans, connoisseurs and novices to get together to talk beer, share a mug, learn more about local and international beers, try new varieties, discover old favorites and explore beer trends.
Pay a one-time fee of $49.99 and receive:
- Personalized 17oz. stein with their name and mug number printed on it. Bell + Whete will store steins safely inside the bar for guests to use and enjoy every time they come in.
- $1 off any beer purchase using the mug.
- First rights to Bell + Whete events and promotions.
- Special Stein Society parties.
- Exclusive brewmaster dinners.
- Discounts on regular Bell + Whete beer events + dinners
- First tastes of unique and/or new beers.
- Membership is limited to 75 members at launch time.
Bid for stein #001!
On Wednesday, July 22nd Bell + Whete will post a link on the Stein Society webpage for people to bid and own the first stein. Proceeds from the online auction will benefit KEXPs new facility at Seattle Center. Bidding will start at $100. Auction link will be posted here July 22nd: http://www.bellandwhete.com/stein-society
10 Percent Off Events
The first Stein Society special offer event is July 29th, 2015 with Sierra Nevada Brewing. Members will receive 10 percent off their tickets to the four-course beer dinner when they register for the Stein Society at Bell + Whete before July 28th. Dinner menu and details here: https://secure.sosh.com/seattle/marketplace/sierra-nevada-summer-beer-dinner/m/EUb2L/?ref=bellandwhete