SEATTLE, WA – November 12, 2020 – What if, just for one weekend, the Emerald City honored the unmatched bond between humans and dogs with a weekend unlike any other? To celebrate the premiere of The Pack on November 20th, Amazon Prime Video has created the ultimate holiday for dogs and the people who love them: an extraordinary PACKED WEEKEND, offering one-of-a-kind, pup-centric experiences in the Seattle area. This global celebration, running Friday, November 20th through Sunday, November 22nd, invites everyone and their pets to experience pampering, exciting activities, and a way to help support local businesses.
Beginning Friday, November 20th, local Seattle businesses will offer giveaways, discounted or free services, surprise pup-grades, and gifts with purchase throughout PACKED WEEKEND! Be on the lookout in your neighborhood for discounts at retailers Crown Hill Pet Supply and groomers like Sud Woofers, promotional items at Growlerz Seattle, free treats at Seattle Barkery and many other perks! For a list of confirmed activities and giveaways in Seattle, see below – and remember to check back with PackedWeekend.com regularly as new brands and delights are being added every day.
Full Event Details for the Seattle Area at PackedWeekend.com
The PACKED WEEKEND fun continues with the PACK WALK CHALLENGE, a global opportunity to get moving with your pup. Starting Friday, November 20th, everyone can use MapMyFitness or MyFitnessPal apps from Under Armour to participate in “20 Workouts in 30 Days” or “30 Miles in 30 Days” (depending on the app) to help us achieve the largest global pack walk ever, while helping you and your pet stay healthy and strong! During the course of the PACK WALK CHALLENGE, pet parents are encouraged to donate to three worthy charitable organizations right in the app –The American Heart Association’s Healthy Bond for Life, Environmental Defense Fund, and Best Friends Animal Society– to spotlight their own health, that of the planet and to help every dog live their best life. And, to honor the spirit of charity at the heart of The Pack, Prime Video will generously match consumer donations up to $100,000 (split evenly among the charities) for a 24-hour window beginning November 21st. After completing the Challenge, eligible participants will have the chance to win a prize package, including roundtrip travel for four to anywhere Alaska Airlines flies. Fans everywhere can get pumped up with a playlist curated exclusively for the PACK WALK CHALLENGE from Amazon Music.
In addition to the paw-some experiences available in cities throughout the world, PACKED WEEKEND will take over Seattle with can’t miss experiences and delights from these dog-loving brands:
- Crown Hill Pet Supply – 10% off purchases when you mention The Pack.
- Camp Bow Wow – will offer pet parents the chance to win a free year of doggy day care and boarding services at one of
their 180+ locations in North America.
- Sud Woofers – 10% discount and promotional items from The Pack for the first 10 people to book a future appointment.
- Puddles Barkery – Free promotional item to the first 50 customers to mention The Pack.
- Joint Animal Services – 25% discount on all adoptions and promotional items from The Pack.
- Growlerz Seattle – Free Growlerz beanie and The Pack promotional items to the first 50 customers.
- Pawsitive Alliance – The Pack promotional items for all adoptions over the weekend, while supplies last.
- Emerald City Mobile Pet Grooming – 20% discount on services and The Pack promotional items for the first 15 customers
to book a future appointment.
To find out how you can take advantage of these local and nationwide offerings, and for a complete list of paw-ticipating brands, visit PackedWeekend.com.
Local events will be conducted in compliance with local COVID-19 safety guidelines and regulations.