Perched on the 31st floor in downtown Bellevue, guests can experience a fun dining experience by ordering brunch off of Ascend Prime Steak & Sushi’s Carts & Carousels. The holiday brunch will be served from 10am to 3pm on Thanksgiving Day, November 23rd.
The all-inclusive, customizable experience offers an exquisite brunch by way of vibrant carts of bites and revolving carousels of beverages, both roaming throughout the restaurant and brought to guests tableside. Guests will also select entrees from the chef-curated menu, and receive an assortment of family-style dishes to share — all paired with panoramic views of the Pacific Northwest.
The menu will consist of dishes like:
- Two-piece omakase: an iberico and truffle nigiri
- Smoked salmon miso cracker and char siu duck pate with candied kumquats
- Pork belly deviled eggs and a wagyu kimbap
- Turkey pot pie with caramelized sunchokes and carrots; overnight brioche French toast with seared foie; and seared opah with wasabi tobiko and Asian pear
- Chocolate mousse, velvet chocolate, and an apricot compote
Reservations are now available at www.ascendprime.com, and the menu is priced at $135 for adults, $40 for children under 12.