Get ready for one of Seattle’s Biggest New Year’s Eve Parties – Bonza Bash New Year’s Eve 2014 Gala Ball – the most swanky and sophisticated way to ring in the New Year in the Pacific Northwest. Featuring KISS 106.1′s DJ Tamm and our live 18 piece big band. Prepare for a night of glitz, glamor, celebration and fun as only Bonza Bash knows how!
- Fremont Studios – Seattle’s only production movie studio, and the swankiest venue in town
- KISS 106.1′s DJ Tamm – you’ll normally find him spinning at Seattle’s hottest clubs or on KISS 106.1. On NYE, you’ll find him at the Bonza Bash!
- 18 Piece Big Band – we’re thrilled to welcome back the Mach One Jazz Orchestra, an uptempo, swingin’, bold and brassy 18-piece big band, sure to get you on your feet!
- Charity partner – help us support the Washington Food Coalition’s mission to end hunger in Washington state.
- Gold VIP and Diamond VIP offerings – including private VIP area, VIP tables, expanded food selection, private bar etc…
- Exclusive deals for Bonza Bash guests – stay tuned for news on our official hotel, attire and transportation options. We’ve done the legwork to make your night easier.
- Complimentary Red Carpet Photos – as with all Bonza Bash events, full access to our photographers’ event portfolios after the conclusion of the event.
- Complimentary Coat Check – another Bonza Bash staple, included in the price of your ticket!
The Venue: Fremont Studios We’re thrilled to be hosting this year’s New Year’s Eve event at Fremont Studios – Seattle’s only production movie studio with an amazing sound and lighting system like no other. Decor Fremont Studios will be transformed like you’ve never seen it before, courtesy of the amazing team at PJ Hummel & Company.