Beginning Sunday, April 12, Pennyroyal launches Tiki Sundays. From 3-7 p.m. every Sunday, Pennyroyal will go Caribbean-style with plenty of special drinks, Caribbean food specials (Flaming Spam and Pineapple plate/Ceviche Trio/Glazed Pork Ribs), tiki music/colorful lighting and more.
Guest bartenders from some of Seattle’s renowned watering holes will jump behind the bar alongside the seasoned Pennyroyal barkeeps to add to the mix. First up – Tommy Stearns of Rumba and Canon.
- Cappadonna: Scotch, Gin, Tequila, Pineapple, Grapefruit, Angostura
- Ghostface Killah: Bourbon, Batavia Arrack, Kalani Coconut, Lime, Banana, Tiki Bitters (yes, it has a banana dolphin that is on fire!)
- RZA: St. Barth Rhum, Kronan Swedish Punsch, Velvet Falernum, Hopshnop
Tap for Taxes!
- Tax Day just got a lot more fun, because Pennyroyal has their hands on a deep, dark keg of Deschutes Brewery The Abyss Imperial Stout. Barrle aged for 6 months in Bourbon, Oregon Oak and Pinot Noir with hints of molasses, licorice and other alluring flavors…it won’t last long!
- At $8 per beer, the keg will tap at 5:00 p.m. on Wednesday, April 15 in honor of Tax Day. Come on by to celebrate your newfound funds…or perhaps drown your tax day sorrows… with this limited beer.
- Yielding around 80 pours, the keg will dispense til the last drop. Get in early to ensure you get yours.