As spring in the Northwest kicks off in mid-March, it’s time to start thinking of the great bounty of white and rosé wines that will soon become the selections du jour for every outdoor occasion when the temperatures start to rise.
Woodinville Wine Country, the nonprofit trade association responsible for building awareness of the quality and diversity of Woodinville wines and tasting experiences, is excited to debut a new event to their annual line-up—Woodinville Reserve: A White and Rosé Affair—which will preview top Woodinville winemakers’ spring selections.
This evening of food, wine and fun will take place on Sunday, April 19, 2015, from 5 p.m. to 9 p.m. at Novelty Hill Januik Winery.
Highlights of the evening will include:
- Thierry Rautureau (Loulay and Luc, Seattle)
- Elias Cairo and Alex Yoder (Olympic Provisions, Portland)
- Bobby Moore (Barking Frog, Woodinville)
- Seth Fernald (Novelty Hill Januik, Woodinville)
- Upstairs will feature over 30 wineries’ whites and rosés
- Downstairs, all guests are welcome to the Red Vault Room, featuring award-winning red wines
Event sponsors include Alaska Airlines Visa Signature, Butler Seattle, Marketplace Sotheby’s International Realty, Pedersen’s Rentals and Seattle Met magazine.
Tickets are $125 per person.
For more information on Woodinville Reserve: A White & Rosé Affair, visit www.woodinvillewinecountry.com.