10. The Hollywood Tavern is a great spot to stop pre- or post-wine tasting in the heart of Woodinville wine country.
9. With Woodinville Whiskey Co right next door, The Hollywood Tavern boasts 32 fine whiskeys and is home to the famous Whiskey Milk Shake.
8. Chase that whiskey with one of six beers on tap.
7. Down-home tavern fare includes small plates, big salads and mains like delicious burgers, sandwiches, chicken, steak and salmon.
5. Bike with the family to The Hollywood Tavern, conveniently located near the Burke-Gilman and Sammamish River trails.
4. Continue the fun and games during your visit, with classic lawn games like cornhole.
3. Gather outside under the lights and share tales of fatherhood in the glow of the fire pit.
2. Whether Dad is a lunch, dinner or brunch kind of guy, The Hollywood Tavern is celebrating Father’s Day from 10 a.m. to 9:30 p.m. Please note- The Brunch menu is available from 10 am to 2 pm only.
1. The Chef’s Burger! This featured burger for Father’s Day will satisfy the most sophisticated burger connoisseur with Certified Angus prime, grilled pineapple, pepperoncini, caramelized onion, Swiss cheese, stone ground aioli, crisp lettuce and juicy tomato.
For menus, events calendar and more info, visit http://thehollywoodtavern.com.