POP Kitchen + Bar at EMP has some winter offerings to keep the gray days bright and bustling. Football fans can cheer on Seattle during NFL season and enjoy Seahawks Specials to drive on the excitement. For those hardcore Seattleites, POP will be celebrating EMP’s Worn to be Wild Exhibit by giving 10% off food for those who show up rocking a leather jacket. To keep it on the classic side, guests can honor Jimi Hendrix by raising a glass of Purple Haze, the restaurant’s signature drink, on his 70th birthday at a happy hour price.
Seahawks Specials: Throughout the NFL seasonCheer with fellow fans on game day and enjoy happy hour drink prices for the duration of the game. If the Hawks win, any food purchased during the game will also receive a 10% discount.
Worn to be Wild – For the duration of the exhibition
Come in rocking your leather and get 10% off your food order! But don’t forget to check out specialty $6 “rocktails” including:
- Graceland: Svedka vodka, sour mix, cranberry juice, strawberry and topped with basil leaves
- Bleeding Heart: Svedka vodka, maraschino cherry juice, orange juice and with a splash of lemon juice
- Fergalicious: Svedka vodka, white grape juice and a dash of sour mix
Looking to do double-damage for less? Awesome appetizer pairings will include:
- Beer and Hot Wings or House Sliders $8
- Buy 2 Specialty cocktails and get choice of House Sliders or wings $3
Jimi Hendrix’s 70th Birthday- November 27
Honor the EMP’s inspiration with POP’s signature drink, Purple Haze, offered at a happy hour price of $7.
New Happy Hour Menu Items – Launching Thursday, November 15
- Grilled Chicken Quesadilla: mild cheddar and mozzarella cheese melted between two fresh tortillas with chicken and topped with sour cream
- POP Slider Trio: A coffee rubbed Angus beef topped with a cumin aioli on a brioche bun
About POP Kitchen + Bar
POP Kitchen + Bar is a fresh, casual lunch and happy hour destination located in EMP Museum in the heart of downtown Seattle. The menu boasts a selection of freshly prepared sandwiches, salads and weekly specials made from locally-sourced, seasonal ingredients. POP kitchen + bar is open daily from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. and offers happy hour Wednesday through Saturday from 5 p.m. to 7 p.m. 325 5th Ave. North, inside EMP Museum. 206.262.3030.www.popkitchenseattle.com.