Inspired by creator and founder, Ted Furst, (local culinary pioneer in our region- all his scoop below), the restaurant brings French bistro cuisine to the area with a broad selection of appetizers, charcuterie, soups and salads, a full raw bar menu featuring local shellfish on the half-shell, and a wide selection of entrees. Ted is committed to living in the true philosophy of the authentic Bistro, which is essentially about honest, perfectly prepared food, and a warm, comfortable, restorative ambience.
- Everything is made from scratch and skillfully prepared on site.
- Bread for the restaurant is baked in the central hearth oven twice a day.
- Food is locally sourced and classically prepared in an authentic authentic French style, but still moderately priced.
- Even the ice cream is housemade!
- Beautifully situated on Lake Washington in Kirkland.
Now on to the details on how they’re bringing the magical world of a Parisian Christmas to Puget Sound diners with Fête de Noël.
Fête de Noël features the following:
American in Paris
Special prix fixe ($30)– 3 course French inspired dinner menu available Monday through Thursday from 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm – throughout December (except Dec 24 and Dec 31).
Bourguignonne, Moules Frites, Truite Grillé, or Steak Frites, all paired with delicious starters and desserts
- Other Seasonal menu specials, such as: Caviar and blinis Demidoff; Foie Gras en Torchon; Tournedos Rossini, graced with black Perigord truffles, foie gras and cognac sauce.
- 2012 Beaujolais Nouveau with complimentary escargots
- Eastside headquarters for fresh and fabulous oysters
- Spectacular views of Lake Washington’s magnifique Christmas Ships and more