Date: Friday, August 22
Time: 7:00pm – 12:00am
Location: Pier 66 – Seattle Waterfront (2211 Alaskan Way Seattle, WA 98121)
Buy your tickets at $25 before they go up in price.
Pier 66 boasts a huge outdoor waterfront area perfect for a late summer event. We have DJ Darin Hanson returning this year to provide musical entertainment, so hope you like dancing! We’ve asked him to play primarily top 40 music, so there will be plenty of opportunities to sing along. Plus, we believe every party should have a group sing along to Journey’s “Don’t Stop Believing.” 🙂
Multiple food trucks will be on site providing plenty of food options, so arrive hungry! We’ll realize the full list of food vendors before the party.
Parking is available via a six-story parking garage directly across the street from Pier 66. Two skybridges access the venue from the parking garage. There should be plenty of space for everyone again this year!
Lastly, as always, must be 21 to attend.
All white means you must wear all white. As an example, most ladies will be in all white dresses, most guys in white pants and a white shirt.
The only exception to this rule are your accessories, for example belts, shoes and handbags are excluded from the all white rule.
The dress code will be strictly enforced by our staff at the door. If you turn up wearing any other color than white (this includes but is not limited to kakis, blue jeans, stone wash jeans, black, grey, cream, tan or ANY other color that is not white) you will be denied entry, and there will be no refunds if you break this rule.
It’s really easy. All white means all white. Please plan accordingly.
IMPROVEMENTS FROM LAST YEAR
We’ve made a few changes and improvements from last year:
* More than double the check-in stations – processing a line of 3000 people took us longer than expected last year. This year we’ve more than doubled the number of check-in stations and added a bunch of extra security and staff. There will be a lot of people, so if you arrive at peak time, expect there will be a line to get in. We’ll do everything we can to ensure the wait time is reasonable and the line moves as quickly as possible.
* No more red wine – we heard your feedback, and there will be no more red wine at this year’s event.
* Additional bathrooms – the bathroom line wasn’t too crazy last year, but this year we’ve more than doubled the number of additional bathrooms that we’re bringing in.
* Additional cash machines – the venue will have additional ATMs to ensure they don’t run dry. Please remember to bring cash ahead of time.
* Alcohol options – We’re still finalizing the list of drink options, but it will likely include white wine, a sparkling wine, vodka (with mixers), and beer. It will NOT include a full bar…so arrive with realistic expectations of what drink options will be provided. We will no longer serve red wine at this event, due to how many stains that option has created over the past four years. Sorry that it took us so long to figure that one out!
This year we’re excited to support the Ben Towne Foundation (http://bentownefoundation.org/) in their mission to accelerate the pace of pediatric cancer research…until a cure is found. 100% of any amount you donate (donation tab is provided on the ticket page) will go directly to childhood cancer research, and one day, finding a cure. Thanks for your generous support!
Q: Help! I can’t find my email confirmation or my tickets, what do I do?
A: No worries. You can re-download your ticket from Shindigg: http://support.shindigg.com/customer/portal/articles/810125-how-do-i-download-my-tickets–
Q: Help! I never received my email confirmation, what do I do?
A: As soon as you purchased tickets, we sent you an email confirmation. Sometimes it ends up in your junk mail folder. Be sure to check your junk mail folder, and if you use Gmail, be sure to check your other “tabs”. Gmail recently introduced a tab system and it automatically puts mail into different tabs for you, so your confirmation mail might be in a different tab. If so, move it to the “primary” tab so future confirmation email show up there.
Add email@example.com to your address book or safe list to ensure that future confirmation emails end up in your inbox.
The most important thing attached to the confirmation email was your tickets. You can access them on Shindigg and re-download them at any time: http://support.shindigg.com/customer/portal/articles/810125-how-do-i-download-my-tickets–
Q: Can I change the name on my tickets or re-assign them to someone else?
A: Yes, you can easily edit your tickets up to 2 hours before the event and re-download the new PDFs: http://support.shindigg.com/customer/portal/articles/416724-editing-ticket-holder-information
Q: Do I need to bring a printed ticket to the venue?
A: To help speed up your check-in process, yes, we recommend that you bring your printed ticket. All tickets are electronic, so long as the name on your government issued ID matches the name you put on your ticket then we can look you up in the system.
Q: Help! I forgot to print out my ticket and I’m already on the way to the venue, will I be able to get in?
A: Yes, as long as your name on your government issued ID matches the name on the ticket, you’ll be fine, we can look you up in the system.
Q: Is this the same as previous years?
A: This is the same All White Party you come to know and love, but like every year, we’ve made some improvements. If you like prior years, we think you’re going to love this year.
Q: What happens if it’s raining?
A: That never happens in Seattle 🙂 But just in case it does, we’ve plenty of room for everyone indoors and the party will still be awesome.
Q: Do I have to dress in all white?
A: Yes. If you’re not dressed appropriately, you will be denied entry. Plan ahead and get your ensemble together early. Note that most department stores in Seattle will be sold out of white clothes in the days before the event.