One year ago, award-winning Washington winemaker Charles Smith unveiled the largest urban winery on the west coast when he opened the doors of Charles Smith Wines Jet City in Georgetown. In recognition of the one-year anniversary of the winery bringing Washington wine to the heart of Seattle and directly to the people, Mayor Ed Murray is proclaiming August 12 as Charles Smith Wines Jet City Day.
Georgetown has a rich history of creating great things – from airplanes to Rainier beer – and the addition of Charles Smith Wines Jet City brings great local wines to the historic district’s vibrant restaurant and arts scene. Charles Smith Wines Jet City is a gathering place for locals and visitors alike to enjoy some of the best Washington wine while taking in the culture of Seattle’s oldest neighborhood.
- August 12 is Charles Smith Wine Jet City Day
- Open Monday through Sunday from 10am- 6pm
- Check out the newly opened Upstairs Tasting Room, which features charcuterie and bottles for purchase, on Saturdays from 10am through 6pm
- Charles Smith Wines Jet City
- 1136 South Albro Place, Seattle Washington
- Website: www.CharlesSmithWines.com
- Facebook: @KickAssWashingtonWine
- Twitter: @CSWines
- Instagram: @charlessmithwines