- Parsnip Soup drizzled with mulled cider reduction
- Roasted Beet Salad with arugula & soft herb vinaigrette
- Lamb Meatballs with creamy polenta & roasted tomato sauce
- Braised Beef Ribs with Israeli cous cous, seared broccoli & braising sauce
- Half Roasted Mad Hatcher Chicken with drop biscuit, root vegetable hash & apple gravy
- Roasted Vegetable Lasagna with house pasta and ricotta, fennel béchamel, roasted winter vegetables & sage pesto
- Molten Chocolate Cake with housemade vanilla ice cream, orange syrup & toasted hazelnuts
- Maple Tart with caramel crunch
- Dark Cherry Pot de Crème with bourbon whipped cream & chocolate tuile
“Bea’s Valentine’s menu offers something to tempt your sensual palate with rich flavors from the starters to the desserts, and we encourage you to let your server select a wine or cocktail, such as the Pretty Penny, Juniper Said or Deluxe Manhattan, that compliments your meal,” said owner Kate Perry. “The items on the menu are not over the top, ensuring that you will have plenty of time to enjoy a romantic evening and focus on each other over dinner, without feeling too stuffed or overwhelmed by a ‘stuffy’ meal.”
Reservations are encouraged by calling 206.812.2901. The restaurant will be open on Valentine’s Day, Thursday, February 14, from 5 p.m. to close. Customers are welcome to order from Restaurant Bea’s regular menu as well on Valentine’s Day.
About Restaurant Bea
Restaurant Bea is a cozy restaurant and bar in Madrona serving northwest comfort food and craft cocktails. There is also an additional private dining room that seats up 18 and a chef’s table located in the heart of the kitchen. Dinner is served from 5 p.m. to close, which is about 10 p.m. on weekdays and about 11 p.m. on weekends. Happy Hour is available Tuesday through Sunday 5-6 p.m. The restaurant is located at 1423 34th Avenue in Madrona. Reservations are welcome at 206.812.2901. Reservations for the chef’s table are required 2-3 days in advance by calling or emailing Kate. To get in touch, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or follow Bea on Facebook at facebook.com/RestaurantBea and on Twitter @RestaurantBea. For more information and to see all of the menus, visit www.restaurantbea.com.