- Kate Calamusa b fashion + lifestyle editor Seattle Magazine / Seattle Bride, Producer, Seamless in Seattle
- Sydney Chavez (@Sydlovesfashion) Blogger & Fashion PR Strategist / Owner, Gossip & Glamour
- Niveen Heaton (@adicoraswimwear) Fashion designer, Adicora Swimwear
- Nicole Logan (@nicoleevents) Social Media, Seattleite
- Lauren Foster (@425Magazine) Fashion Columnist, 425 magazine
- Rose Dennis (@BelReporter) Fashion Columnist, Bellevue Reporter / PR for Luly Yang
- Sherrianne Garcia (@styled_seattle) Lead Wardrobe Stylist, Styled Seattle
- Kristin Puckhaber (@PUCKSKI): Style Editor, DList Magazine
For more information about Girl Power Hour events, for interview opportunities with GPH Founder Darnell Sue, info about Molly Mesnick or Press Passes, please contact Starr Burroughs at firstname.lastname@example.org, (206) 330-2147 or visit our website at www.girlpowerhour.com.
About Girl Power Hour
Girl Power Hour hosts stylish networking events for women on 3rd Thursdays at chic venues in Seattle and on the Eastside. Featuring empowering speakers and themes, ultimate swag bags, non-profit tie-ins, door prizes, a friendly environment to connect over cocktails and other hip elements, Girl Power Hour is the perfect place for like-minded and savvy young professionals to build their business and social circles. Events are 21+. Girl Power Hour was founded by Darnell Sue, a local gal who has created movement that strives to empower, celebrate and inspire women. GPH San Francisco launched February 3rd, 2012.