SEATTLE – May 15, 2012 – Consolidated Restaurants Inc. is bringing an innovative dining experience to the Seattle waterfront with Elliott’s Seafood Café. Designed as an energetic sidewalk oyster bar, the new Café offers a casual complement to Elliott’s Oyster House.
Opening this summer, Elliott’s Seafood Cafe will feature the outdoor oyster bar where guests can sit or stand, a full service bar with wine and cocktails, happy hour offerings and a menu of casual and fun seafood dishes with table service available all day. There will also be take-out availability and retail items for sale.
The restaurant’s interior will feature copper and wood with a “warm pier look.” Outside, guests will also enjoy patio dining with a view of waterfront boating activity.
“Elliott’s Seafood Café brings a new look and culinary offering to the Seattle waterfront neighborhood. We’re especially eager to introduce the outside oyster bar, which we believe is a first of its kind in Seattle for guests to enjoy the freshest, local seafood at the peak of the season,” said Robert Spaulding, Executive Chef at Elliott’s Oyster House, who will oversee the Elliott’s Seafood Café kitchen as well.
A sample of menu items to be featured at Elliott’s Seafood Café include:
- A rotating selection of fresh Washington Oysters
- Penn Cove | Calm Cove | Eld | Mystery Bay
- Horseradish, cocktail sauce, mignonette.
- Fresh Shucked Clams | Cape Cod little neck.
- Shellfish Ceviche I Bay scallops and shrimp, calamari, citrus marinade.
- Surf and Turf Slider | Seared scallop, root beer braised beef, preserved lemon cream.
- Halibut Tostadas | Grilled halibut, avocado, pancetta, tomatillo salsa, flour tortilla.
- Smoked Apple and Bacon Oysters | House alder smoked apple, bacon and red onion.
- Fried Oyster Wilted Spinach Salad | Yearling oysters, spinach, hot bacon-potato dressing, red onion, mushroom.
- Seafood Salad Brioche Rolls | Dungeness and Jonah crab, bay scallops, Oregon shrimp, celery, onion, mayonnaise, lettuce, tomato, waffle cut fries.