Eric and Sophie Banh’s Ba Bar South Lake Union is now open. This location has been closed since the shut down last March and they are thrilled to welcome guests back downtown and hope to help bring people back to the neighborhood once again.
Ba Bar SLU will have indoor dining, outdoor dining on the patio, takeout and delivery. A new, dedicated takeout window will also be installed in the coming months.
Guests can expect all their favorite dishes at SLU like Ba Bar’s signature quality phở made with Meyer Ranch beef, vermicelli, small plates and more. Plus seasonal cold drinks created by their expert beverage director Jon Christiansen.
Ba Bar SLU Menu Highlights:
- Bánh Nậm rice tamales with Pure Country Farms pork, wrapped in banana leaf, served with nước chấm
- Garlic Butter Prawns tamarind glazed wild-caught prawns, Chinese doughnut, garlic butter
- Prawn, Cucumber & Pineapple Salad marinated wild prawn, cucumber, pineapple, dried shrimp, shallot, pickled daikon, pickled carrot, peanut, red onion, herbs, fried shallot
- Crispy Imperial Rolls Pure Country Farms pork, wild prawn, mushroom, fresh mint, nước chấm
- Garlic Crab Noodle crab meat, garlic, white pepper, parmesan, green onion, wheat noodle
- Duck Supreme rotisserie duck breast, five spice, pineapple, served with nước chấm
Happy Hour: Tuesday-Saturday 3-6 p.m.
Tuesday: $7 wings special
Saturday & Tuesday: $7 cocktails
Tuesday-Friday: 12-8 p.m.
Saturday: 3-10 p.m.
Sunday & Monday: closed
Ba Bar South Lake Union is located at 500 Terry Ave N. and online at babarseattle.com/south-lake-union