Exceptional wine country experience celebrates summer’s bounty with some of the region’s best chefs, farmers and winemakers
Walla Walla, WA – April 29, 2019 – This summer, Eritage Resort will gather talented chefs from around the Pacific Northwest to join Eritage executive chef Brian Price and James Beard Award-winning chef Jason Wilson and create a six-course menu to celebrate the seasonal bounty of the region. The monthly series will give guests the chance to meet some of Washington’s best chefs, farmers and winemakers in a beautiful and intimate setting. Lodging packages are available for visitors to enjoy a long weekend in Washington wine country. Additional participating chefs may be announced soon.
Chef Series Details, Packages and Reservations
Each evening in the series will begin at 6pm with cocktails and appetizers. Dinner will follow and the evening will conclude with spirits and cigars around the fire.
Dinner: $150 per person/$75 wine pairing, +service charge and tax. For reservations, please contact email@example.com or call 509.394.9200
Chef Series Lodging Packages
Dinner and one-night stay
• Double Occupancy: $700 +service charge and tax
• Single Occupancy: $500 +service charge and tax
Dinner and three-night stay
• Double Occupancy: $1,300 +service charge and tax
• Single Occupancy: $1,100 +service charge and tax
- 10 guest rooms in the main building
- 10 lakeside bungalows will open June 1, 2019
- Private deck or patio with expansive views
- Fireplace and seating area
- King bed with Garnier-Thiebaut linens
- Soaking tub and separate shower
- Continental breakfast provided
- In-room Nespresso coffee maker
- L’Occitane personal products
- Turndown service nightly
- Salt water swimming pool to re-open for summer in May 2019
- 10 minutes north of downtown Walla Walla and the airport
- 386 acre property with 200 acres of vineyards
- Lake Sienna is a six million gallon man-made lake fed by an 819 foot basalt well which provides irrigation to the vineyards.
- The lake is ideal for swimming and paddle boarding. It is 15-18 feet deep and 78 degrees Fahrenheit.
Eritage Restaurant: Warm welcome, craft cooking
Executive Chef Brian Price and James Beard Award-winning chef Jason Wilson created the menu to reflect the history of area and honor the providers of local ingredients including regionally grown produce, meats and game, dairy and other artisanal products. Eritage is open for dinner daily at 4:00 pm. Breakfast is provided each morning to resort guests. Reservations are available at Eritageresort.com or by calling 509.394.9200.