The Nest and Veuve Cliquot have teamed up for a Brunch and Bubbles pop up on the rooftop patio at The Nest. Creative brunch dishes and bites by Executive Chef Kaleena Bliss; classic brunch beverages like Bloody Mary’s featuring Belvedere Vodka, build your own mimosas, and VIP experiences by Veuve Clicquot. Brunch on a whole new level, 12 stories up with sweeping views of the Seattle waterfront and Elliott Bay.
Ticket price is $50 per person and includes a number of family style items and choice of one entrée. VIP Brunch is $100 per person and includes a number of family style items and choice of one entrée, along with one “Make Your Own Mimosa” tray complete with bottle of Veuve Clicquot, guaranteed water-side lounge seating, and Veuve Clicquot merch to take home.
Need to Know
- Valet parking will be available in front of the main entrance of the Thompson Hotel on 1st and Stewart.
- Guests are required to wear face masks upon entry as well as anytime they are away from their assigned table.
- Limited dietary restrictions can be accommodated if you inform us in advance when making your reservation.
- Brunch seatings will be promptly at 10am and 12pm and will last 1 hour and 45 minutes.
- Doors will be closed 15 min after seating time.
- The Nest is a 21+ venue.
Tickets can be purchased here: https://resy.com/cities/sea/venues/the-nest-thompson-seattle/events/brunch-the-nest-2020-08-22?date=2020-08-18&seats=2