The team behind Sea Creatures is preparing Thanksgiving Meal Kits for purchase this year so you can sit back and relax while supporting locally owned restaurants. The Thanksgiving Kit serves 8-10 and contains ready to eat and oven-ready items. Donations to Ballard Food Bank can be made upon checkout.
Sea Creatures is a restaurant group started by Renee Erickson, a James Beard awarding winning chef, author, and co-owner of multiple properties in Seattle, Washington: The Walrus and the Carpenter, The Whale Wins, Barnacle, Bar Melusine, Bateau, Rana e Rospo, and several General Porpoise Doughnuts and Coffee locations. As a Seattle native (well, Woodinville to be exact), Renee’s restaurants highlight the bounty of the Pacific Northwest with a European sensibility. Bon Appetit Magazine has compared her to M.F.K. Fisher, Elizabeth David, and Julia Child.
Renee and her team have created this wonderful Thanksgiving Meal Kit to provide a bountiful experienced filled with an assortment of her favorite dishes and holiday staples featuring an organic, herbed turkey (oven-ready) as well as a delicious selection of chef’s favorite wines.
Thanksgiving meal kit menu:
- Mary’s organic turkey, herb dry brined (oven ready for you to roast)
- Bistro Shirlee cranberry sauce with orange peel (ready to serve)
- Ben’s yeasted dinner rolls – Made by Sea Creatures head baker, Ben Campbell @bensbreadseattle, (ready to warm and serve)
- Classic mashed potatoes – Made by The Whale Wins chef de cuisine, Cecile Macasero (ready to reheat and serve)
- Bateau beef gravy – Made by Bateau chef de cuisine, Taylor Thornhill (ready to reheat and serve)
- Stuffing with pork sausage, apple & herbs (reheat and serve)
- Radicchio from our friends at Local Roots, with poached bosc pears, toasted Holmquist hazelnuts, and a cider vinaigrette (ready to serve)
- Brussels sprouts with walnuts, and a caper-anchovy vinaigrette (oven ready)
Wines and Pecan Pie
How to order:
Pick up location:
Willmott’s Ghost (2100 6th Ave)
Orders will be ready for pick up between:
11/23 – 11/25, 10am-4pm