SEATTLE – Ivar’s presents a mix and mingle Winter Beer Tasting event serving flavorful seasonal beers paired with light appetizers. Complementing the brews, the evening’s food menu will feature select items from Ivar’s popular “Tailgate Specials” like Uli’s Famous Sausage Sliders with Porter braised sweet onions, in addition to other beer-friendly bites.
WHERE: Ivar’s Acres of Clams | 1001 Alaskan Way, Pier 54
WHEN: Thursday, December 6 from 6 – 8:30 p.m.
Alaskan | Georgetown | Diamond Knot | Elysian | Fremont | Maritime | Ninkasi | Pike | Pyramid | Red Hook
* House smoked bacon wrapped prawn skewers with porter syrup
* Green peppercorn marinated beef skewers with red wine shallot suace
* Tandoori chicken satay, cilantro creme fraiche
* Uli’s French onion sausage slider, winter beer braised sweet onions, horseradish stoneground mustard aioli, and Essential Baking Co baguette crostini
* Gorgonzola risotto fritter, tomato basil garlic sauce
* Cucina Fresca tortellini, Greek olive oil, proscuitto di Parma, basil
* Fried polenta cake, seared rare top sirloin, piquello pepper coulis