- The White Shadow: Bird’s eye chili-infused Sombra Mezcal, fresh jicama juice, lime, agave nectar, and lavender egg white foam
- Dr. Keith Richard’s Magic Elixir: A shot of Astral Tequila Blanco accompanied by a reduced pho broth and pineapple sangrita
- Ice Pack: Astral Tequila Slushy with blue curaçao, lime, coconut, and pineapple
And the hangover-relieving brunch specials, $10 each:
- Sautéed sweet corn, smoked bacon, and caramelized onion with chao sauce and a poached egg
- Congee with pho beef bone marrow, shiitake mushroom, and a house made Chinese donut
- Vegetarian hash with Asian eggplant, soy pressed tofu, Szechuan chili oil, salted radish, and a fried egg
Ba Bar opens at 7am Sunday—the regular breakfast menu is available from 8am until 11:30am, but the brunch specials will stick around until2pm.
The Northwest Tequila Fest, in its second year now, is the largest Tequila and Mezcal tasting event in the region. Held at the Phinney Neighborhood Center, the event benefits the Benevolent Guild, a local organization dedicated to supporting children and charities in the area. More information can be found at www.nwtequilafest.com.
Opened in July of 2011, Ba Bar is the latest creation from sibling chefs Eric and Sophie Banh of Monsoon fame. Ba Bar serves Vietnamese street food inspired by their childhood spent in Saigon and using the best quality ingredients. Daily fresh baked pastries, the most talked about pho in town, and creative classic cocktails keep this welcoming space full from early until the wee hours seven days a week. Ba Bar is open Sundaythru Thursday from 7am – 2am and Friday and Saturday from 7am – 4am. Happy Hour is daily from 3pm – 7pm and a late night menu is offered from 11pm to close. Kung Fu Karaoke is Wednesday at 10pm. Reservations are accepted for large parties. Please call 206.328.2030 to book a large group or for more information, visit www.babarseattle.com.
Ba Bar is located at 550 12th Avenue in Seattle, Washington.