Motif Seattle, A Destination Hotel, is bringing a new meaning to Sunday Funday with Rosé All Day Sundays! Warm weather is here and that means new and exciting dining options, including Frozé, are available at Frolik Kitchen + Cocktails located on the 5th floor of one of Seattle’s premier boutique hotels. The menu is available on Sunday’s from 2pm until closing.
Guests and locals are invited to indulge in a true social experience at downtown Seattle’s largest outdoor rooftop deck. Frolik’s featured Frozé Cocktail is made with Martini Rossi sparkling rosé, st~Germain, Brovo Pink vermouth, house made strawberry syrup and lemon juice.
Full list of new cocktails:
- Anew Rosé from Washington $9 glass / $30 bottle
- Pratsch Organic Rosé from Austria $9 glass / $30 bottle
- Julia Dazzle Rosé from Washington $11 glass / $42 bottle
- Pamp Fizz Rosé Wine Can 5 for $50
- Campo Viejo Cava Brut Rosé from Spain $8 glass / $30 bottle
- Domain Chandon Brut Rosé from California $13 glass / $50 bottle
- Slay then Rosé Brovo pink vermouth on the rocks with a lemon twist $8
- La Vie en Rosé Brovo pink vermouth, soda, Campo Viejo Cava Brut Rosé $10
- Martini and Rossi Sparkling Frozé with St-Germain $10